St.Ann’s nursing education institutions is a unit of St.Ann’s society and a religious minority established to serve the locality extending training for the young girls for the healing ministry of Jesus. The school of nursing is under the board of DME of Andhra Pradesh and college of nursing is affiliated to N.T.R University of health sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh and recognized by Indian nursing council.
The Society of Sisters of St. Ann, Luzern was founded by Rev. Fr. Wilhelm Meyer, a great visionary, on 21 November 1909 in Switzerland for the service of the needy, the sick and the suffering, especially for the women and children. Responding to the crying needs of the time, the first four missionaries landed in Indian soil on 28 December 1927 and began their healing ministry in Bimilipatnam, Vizag.
St. Ann’s J.M. Hospital, Malkapuram was started in 1988 to cater to the health needs of the area. St. Ann’s school of nursing (GNM) was born in 2003 within the same campus and the College of Nursing (B.Sc (N) in 2018 affiliating itself to the hospital for the clinical training to keep pace with the current trend in medical and nursing sciences.
The ideals and ethos of St. Ann’s nursing institutions reflect Christian love at all levels impelled by the spirit of the Divine Healer, Jesus professing the motto ‘Serve and Shine’
If you are going to use a passage of embarrassing hidden in the middle of text